Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 185 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34655 LYD / PLN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 21% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,559 Dinar (7,383 zł) in Lublin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (32 minutes ago)