Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 176 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35780 LYD / PLN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 18% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,553 Dinar (7,136 zł) in Lublin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (33 minutes ago)