Cost of living in Luanda, Angola vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Luanda have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 231 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00447 LYD / AOA *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 49% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,531 Dinar (566,835 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Sacramento, California costs $65 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in St. John's, NL costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)