Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Luanda have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 126 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00580 LYD / AOA *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 80% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,237 Dinar (557,856 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$100 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 95,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)