Cost of living comparison between Luanda, Angola and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00862 LYD / AOA
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 235% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 10,889 Dinar (1,262,708 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)