Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00844 LYD / AOA *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 221% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 10,034 Dinar (1,188,618 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €8,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)