Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Luanda have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 232 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00515 LYD / AOA *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 75% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,322 Dinar (644,834 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $300 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Marrakech costs 15,050 Dirham (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tatabánya costs 410 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kahramanmaraş costs 130TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 25,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)