Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Luanda have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 184 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00618 LYD / AOA *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 91% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,246 Dinar (525,143 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vigo costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Des Moines, Iowa costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sarajevo costs 35KM (about 2 hours ago)