Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 553 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.383 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,036 Dinar ($1,473) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $20 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arbil Governorate costs 20,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)