Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 556 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.391 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 19% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,029 Dinar ($1,459) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rimini costs €200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,800 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Irvine, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)