Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 467 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.323 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,156 Dinar ($1,629) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $9 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)