Cost of living comparison between Louisville, Kentucky, United States and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 521 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.397 LYD / USD
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 21% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,777 Dinar ($2,703) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 3,950 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $84 (about 1 hour ago)