Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07163 LYD / MXN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 13% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,661 Dinar (Mex$ 23,184) in Los Cabos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 15 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (about 1 hour ago)