Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06510 LYD / MXN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 4% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,385 Dinar (Mex$ 51,989) in Loreto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (about 1 hour ago)