Cost of living in London, United Kingdom compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 5,425 prices entered by 1,322 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.822 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 74% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,427 Dinar (£2,979) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)