Cost of living comparison between London, United Kingdom and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 5,374 prices entered by 1,327 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.712 LYD / GBP
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 66% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,394 Dinar (£3,151) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (about 1 hour ago)