Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00248 LYD / XOF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,880 Dinar (757,330 Franc) in Lomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)