Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.426 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 9% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,528 Dinar ($2,475) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hisar costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)