Cost of living comparison between Loja, Ecuador and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.425 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 9% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,535 Dinar ($2,481) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (42 minutes ago)