Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.516 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 6% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,449 Dinar (€2,276) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (12 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (34 minutes ago)