Cost of living comparison between Logroño, Spain and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.518 LYD / EUR
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 8% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,370 Dinar (€2,219) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)