Cost of living in Łódź, Poland compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 92 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39261 LYD / PLN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Łódź (Poland) is 19% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,465 Dinar (3,733 zł) in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 45,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Goiânia costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)