Cost of living in Łódź, Poland compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 108 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37640 LYD / PLN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Łódź (Poland) is 20% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,363 Dinar (3,621 zł) in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)