Cost of living in Łódź, Poland compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 199 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37532 LYD / PLN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Łódź (Poland) is 22% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,551 Dinar (4,133 zł) in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (31 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)