Cost of living in Łódź, Poland compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 228 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35084 LYD / PLN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Łódź (Poland) is 24% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,476 Dinar (7,056 zł) in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Beirut costs 2,500 L£ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $508 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sochi costs руб 800,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 1,200 ₮ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 100 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Houston, Texas costs $1,000,000,000 (14 minutes ago)