Cost of living comparison between Łódź, Poland and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 184 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33909 LYD / PLN
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Łódź (Poland) is 26% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,227 Dinar (6,567 zł) in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)