Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00864 LYD / AOA *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 57% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,918 Dinar (569,488 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 1.10 (about 2 hours ago)