Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Lobito have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00618 LYD / AOA *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 16% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,197 Dinar (355,321 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leeds costs £359 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €15 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth, Scotland costs £5.26 (about 1 hour ago)