Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Lobito have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00582 LYD / AOA *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 9% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,179 Dinar (374,447 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albany, New York costs $4.18 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,120 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuchatel costs CHF 2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨600,000 (about 2 hours ago)