Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Lobito have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00457 LYD / AOA *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 12% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,494 Dinar (327,078 Kz) in Lobito.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)