Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 824 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.569 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 10% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,089 Dinar (€1,331) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 302,730 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shiraz costs ﷼ 2,500,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)