Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 657 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.644 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 15% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,181 Dinar (€1,327) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szczecin costs 16 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨500 (33 minutes ago)