Cost of living comparison between Ljubljana, Slovenia and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,177 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.518 LYD / EUR
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 13% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,385 Dinar (€2,229) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)