Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 773 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.608 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 15% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,074 Dinar (€1,290) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)