Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,118 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.533 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 14% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,697 Dinar (€2,412) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (28 minutes ago)