Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11796 LYD / ZMW *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 8% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,474 Dinar (12,495 Kwacha) in Livingstone.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Ankara costs 9TL (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)