Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 349 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.866 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 11% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,228 Dinar (£1,194) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €140 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aberystwyth costs £50 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (35 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (40 minutes ago)