Cost of living in Little Rock, Arkansas, United States vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 225 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.390 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Little Rock, Arkansas (United States) is 18% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,888 Dinar ($1,358) in Little Rock, Arkansas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 2 hours ago)