Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,038 prices entered by 364 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.516 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,023 Dinar (€1,995) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 1.10 (about 2 hours ago)