Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,547 prices entered by 273 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.631 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 8% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,047 Dinar (€1,255) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $65 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$13,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £731 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Leeds costs £65 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (31 minutes ago)