Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,478 prices entered by 300 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.604 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 7% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,919 Dinar (€1,196) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)