Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,727 prices entered by 268 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.592 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,867 Dinar (€1,173) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Midland, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 1 hour ago)