Cost of living in Lipa City, Philippines compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02861 LYD / PHP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is 29% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,126 Dinar (Php74,309) in Lipa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (28 minutes ago)