Cost of living in Linfen, China compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21243 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Linfen (China) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,852 Dinar (元8,716) in Linfen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (35 minutes ago)