Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00240 LYD / CRC *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 23% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,086 Dinar (₡ 868,201) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgaum costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vienna costs €1.29 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (39 minutes ago)