Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.566 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 5% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,296 Dinar (€2,105) in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €12 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $80 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,700 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)