Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.583 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 5% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,896 Dinar (€1,198) in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 850 лв (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $175 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)