Cost of living in Limerick, Ireland vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 22 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.577 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limerick (Ireland) is 22% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,310 Dinar (€1,465) in Limerick to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daejeon costs ₩1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belfast costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)