Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 420 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.532 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,069 Dinar (€2,003) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ahmedabad costs ₨500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)