Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00199 LYD / MWK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 19% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,529 Dinar (1,269,064 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 95 (about 2 hours ago)