Cost of living comparison between Liege, Belgium and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.471 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liege (Belgium) is 15% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,443 Dinar (€2,341) in Liege to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)