Cost of living comparison between Libertad, Philippines and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02900 LYD / PHP
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libertad (Philippines) is 8% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,887 Dinar (Php99,551) in Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (35 minutes ago)