Cost of living in Liberec, Czech Republic compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05564 LYD / CZK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liberec (Czech Republic) is 11% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,882 Dinar (51,803 Kč) in Liberec.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)