Cost of living in Lianyungang, China compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20216 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lianyungang (China) is 20% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,519 Dinar (元7,516) in Lianyungang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,100 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Timisoara costs 1,800 lei (about 1 hour ago)