Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 299 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.366 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 12% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,021 Dinar ($1,479) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)