Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 332 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.388 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 12% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,022 Dinar ($1,456) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.92 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Uberlandia costs R$ 102,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Palo Alto, California costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)