Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 399 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.383 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 12% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,793 Dinar ($1,296) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Portland, Oregon costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Xian costs 元9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $70 (about 2 hours ago)