Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 296 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.386 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 11% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,003 Dinar ($1,446) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (37 minutes ago)