Cost of living in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.607 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Les Abymes (Guadeloupe) is 26% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,022 Dinar (€1,258) in Les Abymes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $842 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨80 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varese costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)