Cost of living in León, Nicaragua compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04639 LYD / NIO *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in León (Nicaragua) is 26% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,253 Dinar (26,999 C$) in León.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (39 minutes ago)