Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.626 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 20% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,921 Dinar (€1,181) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leeds costs £359 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)