Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.521 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 16% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,624 Dinar (€2,382) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (about 1 hour ago)