Cost of living in Leipzig, Germany compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 209 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.606 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,801 Dinar (€1,121) in Leipzig to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (36 minutes ago)