Cost of living in Leipzig, Germany compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 183 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.533 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 3,207 Dinar (€2,093) in Leipzig.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (34 minutes ago)