Cost of living in Leicester, United Kingdom compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 244 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.806 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leicester (United Kingdom) is 14% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,044 Dinar (£1,131) in Leicester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $90 (44 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maui costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 4 hours ago)