Cost of living in Legnica, Poland compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.34885 LYD / PLN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 27% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,385 Dinar (6,838 zł) in Legnica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (39 minutes ago)