Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02826 LYD / PHP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,218 Dinar (Php113,898) in Legaspi Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)