Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02840 LYD / PHP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,239 Dinar (Php114,030) in Legaspi Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)