Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02852 LYD / PHP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,106 Dinar (Php108,884) in Legaspi Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £834 (about 1 hour ago)