Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.634 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 27% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,281 Dinar (€1,396) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)