Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.614 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 23% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,096 Dinar (€1,298) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maringá costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Londrina costs R$ 158 (about 1 hour ago)