Cost of living in Leeds, United Kingdom compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.741 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeds (United Kingdom) is 36% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,237 Dinar (£2,434) in Leeds to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (31 minutes ago)