Cost of living in Leeds, United Kingdom compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 454 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.803 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leeds (United Kingdom) is 21% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,301 Dinar (£1,276) in Leeds to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 150 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 42 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €24,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)