Cost of living in Leeds, United Kingdom compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 656 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.801 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeds (United Kingdom) is 60% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,196 Dinar (£2,885) in Leeds to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)