Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.609 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 33% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,396 Dinar (€1,489) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guatemala City costs Q5.81 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 3,200 ₦ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨5,083 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 379,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (38 minutes ago)