Cost of living in Le Mans, France vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.588 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 29% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,455 Dinar (€1,546) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Najran costs ﷼ 10 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)