Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.516 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 30% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,069 Dinar (€2,684) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €32,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (42 minutes ago)