Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.534 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 15% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,597 Dinar (€2,345) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (22 minutes ago)