Cost of living comparison between Lausanne, Switzerland and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 219 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.408 LYD / CHF
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 85% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,786 Dinar (CHF 4,108) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php90,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 120 kn (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)