Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.528 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 19% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,724 Dinar (€2,437) in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 100₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dundee costs £4.99 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talcahuano costs CH$644 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (27 minutes ago)