Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.593 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 23% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,083 Dinar (€1,308) in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $1.60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cúcuta costs COL$6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bauru costs R$ 28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bloemfontein costs R 41 (about 1 hour ago)