Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.630 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 27% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,156 Dinar (€1,323) in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)