Cost of living comparison between Latina, Italy and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.523 LYD / EUR
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 20% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,904 Dinar (€2,564) in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (43 minutes ago)