Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.390 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 20% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,354 Dinar ($974) in Latacunga.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Middelburg, Mpumalanga costs R 100 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €55 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in New York City costs $1.06 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (about 1 hour ago)