Cost of living in Las Tunas, Cuba compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.330 LYD / CUC *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Tunas (Cuba) is 16% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,421 Dinar (1,068 CUC) in Las Tunas.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (37 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (about 1 hour ago)