Cost of living in Las Tunas, Cuba vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.388 LYD / CUC *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Tunas (Cuba) is 16% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,678 Dinar (1,209 CUC) in Las Tunas.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)