Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.356 LYD / PAB *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is 11% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,611 Dinar (1,188 B/.) in Las Tablas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)