Cost of living comparison between Las Tablas, Panama and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.399 LYD / PAB
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,093 Dinar (2,211 B/.) in Las Tablas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (32 minutes ago)