Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.426 LYD / PAB *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,093 Dinar (2,169 B/.) in Las Tablas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (38 minutes ago)