Cost of living comparison between Las Tablas, Panama and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.423 LYD / PAB
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,360 Dinar (2,361 B/.) in Las Tablas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jamshedpur costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)