Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03091 LYD / DOP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 32% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,225 Dinar (RD$ 71,988) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Groningen costs €700 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 15 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €32,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (35 minutes ago)