Cost of living in Larkana, Pakistan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01146 LYD / PKR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larkana (Pakistan) is 40% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,136 Dinar (₨99,107) in Larkana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)