Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.600 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,772 Dinar (€1,108) in Larisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (7 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Juba costs 1,200 Pound (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (37 minutes ago)