Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20368 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 27% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,311 Dinar (元6,436) in Lanzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Constanţa costs 18 lei (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (36 minutes ago)