Cost of living comparison between Lanzhou, China and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20681 LYD / CNY
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 27% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,365 Dinar (元11,435) in Lanzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Phnom Penh costs 8,880 Riels (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (about 3 hours ago)