Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20852 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 24% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,290 Dinar (元6,186) in Lanzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)