Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 188 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.380 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California (United States) is 61% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,065 Dinar ($2,222) in Laguna Niguel, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 150 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 42 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €24,200 (about 2 hours ago)