Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Lagos have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 592 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00449 LYD / NGN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 18% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,657 Dinar (591,541 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (14 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €18 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (27 minutes ago)