Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 602 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00378 LYD / NGN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 24% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,212 Dinar (320,742 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)